Jumaat, 24 Februari 2012

One Piece Exhibition At Mori Art Centre Gallery


I started reading One Piece manga on November 2011 and it was my friend who recommend me to read this manga. So I take my time reading one piece to overcome my boredom. After reading a few episodes, I found this manga was quite interesting with the jokes, relationship of the crew and captain, determination, and strong will to fight for other people’s happiness. For me, this One Piece was demn good and far better than Naruto.

A large scale art exhibition of the popular One Piece will be held in the Mori Arts Center Gallery in Roppongi Hills, Tokyo for 3 months from March 20 to June 17, 2012 and tickets for the exhibition are on sale now. The official website, One Piece Ten is now open and has begun releasing information about the art exhibit and it’s already has a countdown to the exhibit’s opening day. Everyday, a different character will count the number of days left.


Well, still got 1 months until the exhibition day in Japan. But I guess I can’t attend that largest exhibition since I will be in college during that time. Anyway I will always support One Piece through my blog and get updated and also sharing some info here. I hope one day One Piece exhibition will be held in Malaysia and I’m sure will bring myself to the event.
Comments
0 Comments

0 ulasan:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails